Why this Program?
- Existing concepts, models and new developments in business administration fields
are treated and discussed in one day;
- This Executive short MBA offers a broad basic knowledge of all modules from the full MBA in a few weeks;
- This course is a good fit if you are looking for a MBA foundation without investing more time and money in a full MBA or if you are considering taking the full MBA at a later stage;
- In those areas where the student has specific interests or needs additional training we offer more extensive Masterclasses in the subjects in question;
- This program offers students a chance to learn with, and from, other international students of different types of backgrounds and workenviroments.
The Leaders in the Education Sector study program is NVAO accredited.
You should have already completed a bachelor education before you start this program. You should also have at least 3 years of relevant work experience. This program makes it possible to take the next step to realize your ambitions in your career or is a stepping stone to our complete MBA.
Literature, lectures, and coaching is given in English. If you do not have a sufficient level of English to be able to follow the lectures, on request, we can provide a translation into Czech for you.
Duration and Study Load
Outside of class hours, you must count on a reasonable study load per week for writing your assignments. If you want a more detailed timetable please contact one of our study advisors.
The study program starts with a kick-off course from May 4th to 7th 2022.
Lectures in this distance study program will be provided through online learning on Tuesday afternoons and evenings. Consultation meetings will take place Tuesday mornings. Together with your fellow participants, you will work on cases and assignments, prepare presentations, and comment on each other’s work. The study load is 10 hours of self-study per week. If you want more detailed information about the timetable of this study program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact days in the Czech Republic will be attended in Prague.
Literature, lectures and coaching are given in English.
The total educational costs are 3 500€ . This does not include literature, living costs, accommodation costs and VAT.
Payment in instalments is possible. If you want more detailed information about financial options, please contact: email@example.com